Do you have trouble finding something fun & enjoyable to do with the whole family? Don’t worry! Bring your kids to Alamanda for a fun day with Nando’s, Manhattan Fish Market, Golden Screen Cinemas, ARL Power Bowl & Superstar Karaoke!
Feast on Family Platter Sets!
Sometimes, it’s hard to find time to get together with everyone’s personal plans even with family members. That’s why the best family get togethers are over a brunch or lunch session, head over to Nando’s to enjoy their Family Platter set of 1 whole chicken & 4 regular sides.
Craving for seafood? Be sure to catch the freshest with Manhattan Fish Market’s Best Of The Best meals which includes their signatures loved by families everywhere!
Take your kids on a movie night with Dumbo to watch the live-action adaptation of the beloved classic story at Golden Screen Cinemas! The story of the big-eared elephant is loosely based on the original 1941 animated film. Hugh Jackman plays the lead role of ex-circus entertainer Holt Farrier. After returning from war, Holt is given the responsibility of looking after a new born elephant whose oversized ears are the laughing stock of the circus.
Grab a Caramel Popcorn Set before the movie to treat your kids on the ultimate movie night with their favourite character!
3 Reasons To Go Bowling With The Family
Bowling is an easy-going activity & usually in shopping malls which every family has played together on a weekend at least once! If reminiscing isn’t enough to get your family to play a friendly match of bowling together then here are 3 of our favourite reasons to convince them!
- It’s incredibly fun to play with the whole family & the suspense of the ball rolling down the lane is exciting!
- A game that all ages can enjoy, whether you have kids as young as 5 or if you’re bringing along your grandparents at 60; it’s easy to play!
- Gets you moving while having fun! Ditch watching TV at home and spend the time perfecting your bowling skills.
Celebrate the fun times together with a friendly match of bowling with the entire family at ARL Power Bowl!
Enjoy A Family Karaoke Session!
Need help convincing the family to go on a karaoke session? Here are 3 things you can tell them to get them to join!
- No one’s watching – With family you don’t have to be shy so you can sing even if it’s off key to your heart’s content.
- Build your confidence – xpressing yourself within the family helps you build your confidence.
- Helps with stress relief – shouting & singing is the perfect stress buster and leaves you feeling happy!
Book a Family room at Superstar Karoake & belt out your favourite songs with a choice of over 300 artists.